Stranice

Saturday 11 March 2017

What I am Currently Reading! MARCH 2017

Hi people!

Long time no see! Eh, eh? Well, I am deeply sorry for not uploading more posts. I quickly lose interest in things after some time but I plan to correct this. Right now!

I am currently reading two books Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel and The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.


1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

I picked this book from the library because PeruseProject (Regan) from Youtube liked it and I trust her judgement. And lemme tell you, it took me completely by surprise. I didn't read the synopsis before I started reading and I am so glad I didn't because there is one sentence that threw me off so much that I had to put the book down and let it sink in. Definitely recommend even though I haven't read it yet.

2. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss


I am buddy reading this with my friend and it's so much fun discussing the book with someone who has read it (she already finished the second book *shame on me*). I love this book because of its characters and the world. It is so well done. You follow this characters (Kvothe) through his life from child to adult (I guess, the third book isn't out yet) and it's a delight to read about.Kvothe is intelligent and cunning, which I love to read about. And then there is a magic school and crazy teachers and good friends, I think this book is for everyone.And even though the book is huge, the language flows flawlessly and therefore it will never feel to heavy.

If you've read these comments tell me in the comments. I would love to discuss it with you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment